Senin, 15 Oktober 2012

# DoItYourself # tutorial

[D.I.Y] Re-design my Old Sweater

Have you ever get your old sweater that no longer fit on your body?
or, you feel so bored with the design?
What did you do for that useless thing?

Maybe, what I've done for my old sweater can give you an inspiration for yours :D

Re-design my old sweater become a new sweet cardigan

And this is the easy way to make it:

1. Crop the top and the under side of the sweater

2. Crop the middle of the top side

3. Mix and match with my black tanktop
oupss,, "detile" I mean "detail" XoXO XD

and, VOILAAAA....
It looks like an expensive clothes, isn't it?

This is the way that I can do if I can't buy some clothes because I have no more money, xoxo
Just make your own, and let me see :D
see u :*

2 komentar:

  1. kita punya kepribadian sama yaaaa... selalu ngubek ngubek lemari. mencari pakaian yg bisa di make over :| hahahahaha

    BalasHapus
  2. yakkk namanya juga mahasiswa nakk
    barang yg udah gak kepake dipaksa sampai bisa kepake lagi hahhahaa

    BalasHapus